lets rise the roof

B4ev6is

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mrs Jono is forcing me to go to where the sea is blue and the sun is hot but I'll be there in spirit, well grape more likely

Am trying to figure out if "since I was young" would sound good accompanied by a bouzouki and ouzo

Was it Leeds who turned our songs or something like that or was it Sheff Wed was really annoying! Will be good I think the key is to get a goal early to keep them quiet. Letting them score 1st will let them out sing us and like usual our fans won't sing till we score.

Leeds  sang LEEDS LEEDS at the appropriate time when we sang barmy army making it sound like their song.

Annoying *****

Since I was Young, Dambusters March and We all hate Leeds (Tom Hark) will be the order of the day.

Can't wait.

Leeds  sang LEEDS LEEDS at the appropriate time when we sang barmy army making it sound like their song.

Annoying *****

Since I was Young, Dambusters March and We all hate Leeds (Tom Hark) will be the order of the day.

Can't wait.

That's the one it worked in someway or another. Made us stop singing quite a bit, think everyone was cringing!

Should be another thumping draw.....COYR

it'll be a bit too early in the day for making a lot of noise.

could be a bit lively if west stand have had a few coffees though.

Archived