Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bayern, PSG, Barcelona, Atletico, Real Madrid, Benfica, Wolfsburg and Manchester City are the last eight.

Hopefully Benfica, City and Wolfsburg all avoid each other which would set up the possibility of a fantastic final four. I reckon Barcelona will get Real Madrid, I can totally see it.

PSG to play Bayern. Benfica vs Manchester City and Wolfsburg vs Atletico Madrid.

3 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Barcelona vs Arsenal should be fun.

Wenger has opted to name Elneny, Flamini and Iwobi as a midfield. He's on a mission to be sacked isn't he?

Don't think it will be a total walkover, but easy enough for Barcelona. I'm going for 3-1.

nice one bud. hope you had a few quid on it.

How Fellatio only got a yellow card for deliberate elbowing was refereeing at its most Fergiesque, however, enjoyed the game and it was nice to hear "you'll never walk alone" echoing around an ever emptying Old Trafford as the mancs slipped away to catch their trains to the home counties.

Just as United needed to go **** or bust Van Gaal brought on Bastiard Swinesteiger to slow it all down.....and we think Darren has a lot to learn.....

Quite happy with the Champions League draw.

Full expect a final four of Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Barcelona and PSG which are undoubtedly four of the best teams in Europe so far. Juve, Atletico Madrid and Dortmund make up the rest.

As for Europa. Reckon a Dortmund vs Sevilla final would be superb.

The jammiest of wins you'll see all the season. Boro have been dreadful in this game but Hull are just as bad fortunately for them. 

2 very average teams on show tonight and if Boro go up they'll be straight back down without serious investment imo

Karanka's style, while quite not Billy Davies esque, has absolutely no hope of staying up in the Premier League. To say they've got creative players like Downing, Ramirez and Adomah, they're awful going forward and pass the ball around so slowly.

The Boro fans are so fickle aswell. Reminds of Davies actually. He treated Derby like dirt yet in the moment Derby fans turned a blind eye. Same can be said of Karanka and the Boro fans.

He threw his toys out the pram yet the fans sing his name...

They're a million miles off the likes of Bornemouth, Swansea and Watford so they've got no hope next season with Karanka in charge. They'll come straight back down with Burnley.

They'll probably go up because the teams below are so inconsistent, they're nothing special Boro, a solid outfit that's about it, Burnley and Brighton and maybe Hull are all better sides. I don't get why we're scared of playing them tbh, we cack ourselves when faced with karankas go slow style. 

48 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

I didn't watch the game but was there reason why El Mohamady and Hernandez didn't start?

Perhaps two best players of FC Hull City Tigers or whatever they are nowadays...

There seems to be no room for them now the powerhouse that is Ploddlestone is back in favour.

Archived