Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leicester are unbelievably quick on the counter. It's quick & early. It's been all City but they haven't really created anything. Leicester defending well. Get a result here & against Arsenal next week and the pressure starts to mount. 

Leicester fans must be in dreamland. They really are on the verge of something special, I keep expecting them to drop off, "do a derby" so to speak, but they keep winning... when do we start thinking less of "doing a Derby" and more of a "doing a Bournemouth"?

Pellegrini is clueless only one defender under 30 in the side, probably started with the slowest defence in the league against the quickest attack. Starts a left back that looks like he is running in quicksand, delph on the left and toure in the heart of midfield. No changes at HT when it clearly wasnt working he might be a nice bloke but tactically he is ****. Over the course of the season a good manager should earn his team points not cost them. 

I really hope Leicester win it. I shouldnt as a Derby fan but it would be great to see it happen it would be like clough with us or the red dogs something they said wouldnt be repeated in the modern era. If they get through arsenal they have a pretty easy run in with the exeption of united and possibly chelsea last day of the season. Just hope they carry on playing fast attacking football and dont panic and blow it if they have 6 games left and are in with a chance they could panic. 

City also had 66% possession as oppose to festers 34% just goes to show possesion isnt that important its ehat you do with the ball when you have it ... Clement should take note 

Archived