Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, McLovin said:

Bt have shown the replay a number of times. Griezmann was onside mate or level at worst,definitely not offside

The angle behind the goal looks like he's definitely on, but another angle to the side shows him a little in-front of Alaba and offside. Was a great finish, and a great throughball too.

Still feel for Bayern. While I'm not calling Atleti anti-football, Bayern dominated both matches and had enough chances tonight to score a hatful. Muller, Lewandowski and Coman all guilty of big misses.

33 shots tonight. That's crazy considering how good Atleti are.

On 02/05/2016 at 17:55, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Talk about hoof it, second ball percentage football. How the heck are we behind this lot in the table. Plus their fans seem to love it. 

This from a Boro fan on another forum 

"their fans clapped them at half time???, are you joking me like lol, Im sure theyve seen it all season though and know theyll nick it 1-0 from a set piece so im having 50 quid on it"

Just after the goal 

"there it is,,, the fat ginger **** sips his water"

:lol:

Not many people like Burnley do they? haha

And the best one I heard is "why does he cover his mouth when talking on the touchline? does he think he's in the champions league final? no ginger bread man your playing preston in front of 16, 000 people ffs".

Burnley the most annoying club in the country it seems. but can't not congratulate them. 

On 4/28/2016 at 05:50, Bris Vegas said:

Bayern created numerous opportunites to score. I'd be surprised if Atletico manage to hold out at the Alliaz. I'm going 3-0 in Bavaria. Bayern vs Real Madrid final.

With your track record of predictions, I'm going to lump my house on Man City tomorrow.

Looks like my fiver is safe.

:D;):ph34r:

1 minute ago, ronnieronalde said:

With your track record of predictions, I'm going to lump my house on Man City tomorrow.

Looks like my fiver is safe.

You mean two predictions? It's a pity you don't remember all of the ones which came off.

9 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Non of those are comparable bar Klopp. Simeone is like Mourinho but more passionate if that is even possible. 

Allardyce is great and always been known for some of the things he says and Ranieri has been everyone's favourite manager with how nice and funny he has been.

Archived