Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to have just 5% of Burnley's luck.. the 4-1 at turf moor was a season's worth of luck in one game but they get that often Burnley.. its why we want rid of them, you'd just know they'd have 1 shot and 1 goal in a 1-0 at Wembley against us. 

5 minutes ago, DCFCArmy said:

I'd love to have just 5% of Burnley's luck.. the 4-1 at turf moor was a season's worth of luck in one game but they get that often Burnley.. its why we want rid of them, you'd just know they'd have 1 shot and 1 goal in a 1-0 at Wembley against us. 

Our first leg against Brighton two years ago, we had 0 shots on target and won 2-1.

Not really making a point with that, I just love that stat. 

6 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

'My word, the balls bounced right off Keogh's face straight from Carson's goal-kick directly back into the goal! 1-0 Burnley'

It wouldn't surprise... or a "keogh back to carson... and the ball bobbles over carsons foot and into the net"... it turns out a rabbit was burrowing back out and just happened to burrow out at that moment.

Burnley deserved their win. But the winner again just sums them up.

With Brighton playing Middlesbrough on the last game of the season, you'd imagine a win for them against QPR next weekend will seal it. Failing that, they've got Charlton away last game.

21 games unbeaten. I really don't know how they do it.

4 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Burnley deserved their win. But the winner again just sums them up.

With Brighton playing Middlesbrough on the last game of the season, you'd imagine a win for them against QPR next weekend will seal it. Failing that, they've got Charlton away last game.

21 games unbeaten. I really don't know how they do it.

They wont get that luck in the Prem. 

Archived