Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

To be honest their fans being depressed for weeks would be slightly amusing for me as I'd wonder what those that bought "champions" scarves would do with them. You really shouldn't buy such things til you've won it.

Also I'm wondering if Mr Vardy's getting a little big for his boots, his outburst yesterday could cost him a lengthier ban when his team need him most.

If Spurs nick it I reckon they'll be worthy champions, it's making an interesting end to the season for a change. 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, EastHertsRam said:

Also I'm wondering if Mr Vardy's getting a little big for his boots, his outburst yesterday could cost him a lengthier ban when his team need him most.

Just seen that on the BBC website regarding "improper conduct"... it would be extremely harsh to ban him for 3 games for an outburst in a high pressure situation.

1 minute ago, DCFCArmy said:

Just seen that on the BBC website regarding "improper conduct"... it would be extremely harsh to ban him for 3 games for an outburst in a high pressure situation.

Depends what he said I suppose, bloody hell I thought that Spurs lad broke the crossbar with that shot, if Vardy's said something along the lines off for ****'s sake ref you're having a laugh, yeah it would be harsh but if he said you ******' ******, then it's pretty much his own fault. 

Archived