Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

My red dog mate said they were going to protest by leaving at 75 minutes [he didn't know why 75 mins] but if it's that empty at the start no bugger will notice.

Read about that, not sure what they are protesting about or what the aim is. No one will buy the club due to the expense and fridgy has kept them afloat. He bows to fan pressure and then they protest him? One of the most toxic fanbases.

Brighton defender milked it. There was nothing wrong with him after he commited the first offence. That said, Brighton are miles better. They got in enough decent opportunities to score one or two more.

Forest are dire. Only a woeful bottom three will keep them up this season. They'll finish 21st.

Aside from David Vaughan who I rate, they have nobody else remotely good. Lansbury is a complete luxury, and most of the time he just strolls around and puts in rubbish free-kicks.

Forest have zero quality on the wings, and nobody decent upfront hence Jamie Ward starting.

For the amount of money they've squandered... Awful.

33 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

How is hold up striker Jamie Ward doing?

Be sorry for him if he misses the Euro's with hamstring trouble now.

Did plenty for us and showed enough respect playing for forest, for Rams fans to hope it doesn't scupper his chances.

2 minutes ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

Brighton hardly looking great tonight, both teams just hoofing it down the pitch. 

I'd prefer Brighton in a passing game :)

Burnley and Boro top 2 would ease my worries in the playoffs, I can take losing to Sheff Weds or Brighton but I'm sick of losing to those pair. 

Archived