Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

feasibly  Kenny Jackett is showing is true colours  as the  inept  manager he really is  :thumbsup:

I fancied them for promotion :(

they don't look anything like the Wolves from last season. Not even an attempt to play the same way!! 

Some dodgy teams made a good start 

I fancied them for promotion :(

they don't look anything like the Wolves from last season. Not even an attempt to play the same way!! 

Some dodgy teams made a good start

respect your opinions ,   but my hatered stems from the so-called deluded  Wolves  mate   he did turn his phone off  for a week after we beat them 5 - 0  last season :lol:  ..     As we all know   boro , hull  losing today  unexpectedily  early days yet for us all  :thumbsup:

respect your opinions ,   but my hatered stems from the so-called deluded  Wolves  mate   he did turn his phone off  for a week after we beat them 5 - 0  last season :lol:  ..     As we all know   boro , hull  losing today  unexpectedily  early days yet for us all  :thumbsup:

Yeah. Deffo early yet to figure out who's capable of what. 

Hope you left loads of texts waiting for him? 

Boro hammered Bristol by the looks of things and lost 1-0. Loads of late goals including a 98th minute winner for Charlton v Hull. 

Its better when everyone settles down. Then crap teams accept they're crap

Yeah. Deffo early yet to figure out who's capable of what. 

Hope you left loads of texts waiting for him? 

Boro hammered Bristol by the looks of things and lost 1-0. Loads of late goals including a 98th minute winner for Charlton v Hull. 

Its better when everyone settles down. Then crap teams accept they're crap

left an abundence  ,  put did try to get his own back in there 2 - 0 win over us   :angry:  ,     could be a season of whom would have thought it  ,  but dont want to be to  assumptious but if we have that luck that is unfortunatly  not with us at the moment , im sure a top two place isnt beyond us

Archived