QUIZ: Who Am I? (career path)

Mostyn6

16) See Above

17) See Above

18) I'll need to think more for this one! 

19) Eboue (Beveren were Arsenal's feeder club for a while!)

20) It's that defender...played most career at Burnley!  No idea of his name though, will be waiting for someone to put me out my misery!

20 is quite obscure. I'll give you a cryptic. You can reverse his name and almost make another famous footballer (a la John Collins -- Collins John)

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys are good...  (coincidence that alphabetical and chronological match on that one!)

Player 6
Internazionale
Manchester United
Red Star Belgrade
Spartak Moscow
Spartak Subotica

Player 7
Arsenal
Manchester City
Metz
Monaco
Real Madrid
Spurs

Player 8
Bradford
Bristol City
Darlington
Hartlepool
Ipswich
Middlesbrough
Norwich

Player 9
Al-Sadd
Gueugnon
Lens
Lens
Lyon
Portsmouth
Sedan

Player 10
PSG
Aston Villa
Doncaster Rovers
Marseille
Newcastle
Strasbourg

Couple of obscure ones in here.

Player 9 has two Lenses, was he bifocal or just binocular? This quiz is quite hard Mostyn, do you do clues?  Can we have them rated like Suduku. so that even twiddlers can have a gio. Might I suggest that you need to have a go at them all, then I could look them up on google fu and guess at the ones that are wrong.. i have no belt in google fu but I have a brown belt in macrame and a blue belt in karaoke. I also have a lone ranger belt but that is to keep my trousers up. :)

18-Digard.

haha, Google-fu?

Player 9 has two Lenses, was he bifocal or just binocular? This quiz is quite hard Mostyn, do you do clues?  Can we have them rated like Suduku. so that even twiddlers can have a gio. Might I suggest that you need to have a go at them all, then I could look them up on google fu and guess at the ones that are wrong.. i have no belt in google fu but I have a brown belt in macrame and a blue belt in karaoke. I also have a lone ranger belt but that is to keep my trousers up. :)

Eddie already answered number 9

I know number 24, I remember his looks but not a name... Caleb Bradham is the only one that springs to mind but it surely ain't him!

yes......you're right....... caleb folan

Archived