Player's pre-season minutes

SaintRam

Chris Watson has done a run down of the minutes each player has played for Derby this pre-season. Here it is:

George Thorne 369
Tom Ince 363
Richard Keogh 354
Jeff Hendrick 350
Johnny Russell 347
Andreas Weimann 343
Chris Baird 337
Will Hughes 307
Craig Forsyth 302
Alex Pearce 299
Ryan Shotton 292
Darren Bent 273
Scott Carson 270
Lee Grant 270
Cyrus Christie 252
Stephen Warnock 238
Chris Martin 222
Craig Bryson 172
Jamie Hanson 171
Issac Ssewankambo 170
Jason Shackell 90
Conor Sammon 75
Raul Albentosa 45
Ivan Calero 45
Simon Dawkins 14

Read more: http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-Rams-players-featured-pre-season/story-27535783-detail/story.html#ixzz3hkqZwDjQ 
Follow us: @DerbyTelegraph on Twitter | derbytelegraph on Facebook

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say the "real" lowest is Ssewankambo at 170. Dawkins hasn't been playing for us but he has been playing and is fit, Shackell only joined before one game. Calero is mainly an u21 and the other two are gone.

INB4 someone makes the same joke about Keogh:

Warnock played 238 too many.

Bananas

(Sorry, I'm going to have to double my output of bananas/sighs seeing as DEL is currently indisposed)

Chris Watson has done a run down of the minutes each player has played for Derby this pre-season. Here it is:

George Thorne 369
Tom Ince 363
Richard Keogh 354
Jeff Hendrick 350
Johnny Russell 347
Andreas Weimann 343
Chris Baird 337
Will Hughes 307
Craig Forsyth 302
Alex Pearce 299
Ryan Shotton 292

Interesting line up then...

No keeper... 

Shotton Keogh Pearce Fozzy

Baird Thorne

Hughes

Ince Weimann Russell

We might concede a few...

Interesting to see Grant and carson has had the same amount of game time. So far Carson has been impressive, but Grant has shown signs of the return of his old self. Carson for Saturday maybe? 

I don't have the numbers, but my impression from memory is that Grant has faced more shots etc. than Carson though. I'm not disagreeing necessarily, I've no idea who'll Start on Sat but I don't think Pre-Season has been all that enlightening.

Will be far more interested to see which one has started more games come the half way point.

I don't have the numbers, but my impression from memory is that Grant has faced more shots etc. than Carson though. I'm not disagreeing necessarily, I've no idea who'll Start on Sat but I don't think Pre-Season has been all that enlightening.

Will be far more interested to see which one has started more games come the half way point.

from impression alone, Grant is the better shotstopper (better reflexes etc) however Carson is much more commmanding of his area, compared to Grant having a fair few heart in mouth moments. Either way it'll be fascinating how the bench keeper will deal with it, as GK is about the only position that doesn't require rotation. 

from impression alone, Grant is the better shotstopper (better reflexes etc) however Carson is much more commmanding of his area, compared to Grant having a fair few heart in mouth moments. Either way it'll be fascinating how the bench keeper will deal with it, as GK is about the only position that doesn't require rotation. 

We should put them both in a 'The Fly'-esque teleporter and have the resultant monstrosity in goal. Be a pretty well rounded keeper, unless we got the worst of both. 

We should put them both in a 'The Fly'-esque teleporter and have the resultant monstrosity in goal. Be a pretty well rounded keeper, unless we got the worst of both. 

Marylin Monroe told Albert Einstein that any child of theirs that had her looks and his brains  would do well in life. He replied that the opposite arrangement would not do so well, in general and relativitly speaking.

Barcelona apparently have to get rid of thirteen players by the start of the season.I would probably teleport most of them, as is.

Archived