FC Utrecht v Derby County

Alph

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit annoyed I've seen nothing about this being on the Radio... would definitely have passed time whilst at work. Guess it makes sense as I'm pretty sure Owen Bradley tweeted about leaving Holland a few days back.

half fan. 

If you say so. I put families over Holland (missus father is in the hospital due very poorly hence I'm not in Holland I decided to cancelled it last week after I found out the news so yeah I must be half fan ok!!!!)

If you say so. I put families over Holland (missus father is in the hospital due very poorly hence I'm not in Holland I decided to cancelled it last week after I found out the news so yeah I must be half fan ok!!!!)

He's pulling your leg mate.

i only asked because I thought you'd missed Northampton because you were going to Holland.

i see you have had some personal problems, it's ok, we don't think you're a half fan really mate.

You have to follow Twitter for updates. I imagine someone is going to post the twitter feed as it comes through, shall we decide who that person is now so we don't get repeat posts?

You have to follow Twitter for updates. I imagine someone is going to post the twitter feed as it comes through, shall we decide who that person is now so we don't get repeat posts?

Guess that's that answered then.

Archived