Gaming

SaintRam

Until the recent two step verification it was still possible to be caught using PayPal if you left the details on the account.

No need anyway, should be going to http://www.cdkeys.com/ via Quidco, earn 2% and then go to the CDkeys Facebook page and get the 5% discount code https://www.facebook.com/cdkeyscom/app/393344207416996 and then buy PSN credit.

I have only had 1 injury in 6 or 7 games on XB1 (had been playing EA Access trial all week), will go on PS4 FUT in a mo and see whether its a console specific thing as I have seen someone mention the injuries elsewhere too.

59 minutes ago, RicME85 said:

Oh and I hope all FUT players have been going to the webapp https://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app (or at least the mobile companion app) for the last week and collected free packs and coins every day

Made 20 k trading silver BPL players all week. Irony is, I'm not actually going to buy the game this year so waste of time!

1 hour ago, David said:

Don't need Xbox live at all if you buy a better console, all about the PlayStation plus

Aren't those 2 different sentences...? I like some of the ideas Sony have done with the PS4 (friends playing your game without owning it) but transition a lot simpler from 360 to a One, plus I kept a bunch of games

12 minutes ago, David said:

My Ultimate Team is coming along nicely, have substantial bids in for Moxey and Sammon. Chemistry isn't all that but hey, at least it's realistic!

IMG_0020.PNG

Are you going for all ex-Derby players?

5 minutes ago, David said:

Bywater, Nyatanga, Addison, Brayford, Ward, Jones, Croft, Miller, Porter

McEveley, Lupoli on the bench

That is what I thought except Porter, could not for the life of me work out who it was and didn't realise he was still playing. Also thought Croft was Ramage at first :lol:

1 minute ago, Bridgford Ram said:

Sorry to take you kids away from Fifa, has anyone played Watchdogs on PS4 (or heard whether Watchdogs 2 is any good?).

What type of game is it?

Watchdogs 2 looks good to be fair, the first one suffered from being massively over hyped early on and then never ever lived up to it and turned into a pretty average game. Second definitely looks intriguing, might be a Christmas one for me though, looking at Mafia 3 first and foremost. As far as what game it is, it's an open world game involving hacking group. So you can hack into all sorts, like phones, traffic lights or security cameras and alter things to your advantage, also guns etc as you'd imagine. Not sure exactly what differences 2 has over 1, but having seen some of the trailers the whole world and story looks more interesting, and looks like they've implemented some form of parkour into it.