Ashley Ward - Remember him?

He scored the 2nd in the 3-2 win at Old Trafford too. He was a good player but didn't fit our system, we started playing with flair when we had Wanchope, Biano and Eranio so he was soon on his way!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somebody as already said it in an earlier post , it was that last season at the BBG he was good . A big awkward striker with a good touch , we got some great home wins , Chelsea i recall with Lebouf (spelling?) sent off was a good one .

I'd honestly prefer not to live in a house like that. It's too big, too much work to maintain it and you could quite easily grow apart from your wife and kids living in a place like that.

One petty arguement and you might not see your wife for a week!

I much prefer Giles Barnes' gaff in Houston. Perfect-sized, nice and open inside and has a real family feel to it. Snippets of it on youtube as he was selected to race a new Lambo.

I'd honestly prefer not to live in a house like that. It's too big, too much work to maintain it and you could quite easily grow apart from your wife and kids living in a place like that.

One petty arguement and you might not see your wife for a week!

I much prefer Giles Barnes' gaff in Houston. Perfect-sized, nice and open inside and has a real family feel to it. Snippets of it on youtube as he was selected to race a new Lambo.

Interesting choice of artwork above the bar... Jesus Christ and Bob Marley :huh:

He was a second rate striker in the Jim Smith era. He was quickly moved on as he wasn't up to Premier League standard... Well apparently his house in Cheshire is up for sale, at somewhere upwards of £10m.  If you ever wondered what a journeyman career in 1990's football will buy you, here's your chance. 

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/s6p/28779972

Enjoy.

This reminded me of an episode of Posh Pawn (yes that is the show, yes it is Pawn as in cashconverters)

All the build up was Ex-Chelsea player sells his 3 Rolex watches worth £20k or something similar.

I was expecting a big name but it was a youth player who was earning about 50k a week before he was 21...

Archived