Rams attendance rank

Don't Panic

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im bailing out water as fast as I can but im going downnnnnnnnn on my maiden voyage.  

I'll try and keep afloat and fathom this posting out as it a bit of a beach but until then I might just skipper this topic and just coast on by...  

Im bailing out water as fast as I can but im going downnnnnnnnn on my maiden voyage.  

I'll try and keep afloat and fathom this posting out as it a bit of a beach but until then I might just skipper this topic and just coast on by...  

It's an interesting thread, just not one that stimulates debate, I'm glad you started it, and by jove I'll see it reaches 2 pages!

I like it, pad it out with puns, you're coming on buckets and spade mate.

What disappoints me is the lack of empathy for the club by the DET, who simply thoughtlessly regurgitate some stats from elsewhere.

Surely everyone who follows the Rams knows that our maxiumum allowed crowd is 33,010 and not the official figure quoted which is from several seasons ago? Use the up-to-date figure and we move into the top 20 for capacity (and of course higher for actual attendances).

Well, someone's got to kick some life into this thread!

Archived