Northampton Town vs Derby County

Duracell

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just browsing twitter myself...

Michael Brindley ‏@michaelbrindle6  

@SNicholsonDT hearing from a friend that clement walked into dugout after 18 minutes shaking his head saying can't believe what I'm watching

Did he ***** say that

Just browsing twitter myself...

Michael Brindley ‏@michaelbrindle6  

@SNicholsonDT hearing from a friend that clement walked into dugout after 18 minutes shaking his head saying can't believe what I'm watching

Bolleaux. Can't believe your stupid enough to post that.

I can't believe that some people want Russell to be sold. Look at the Russell transfer thread. 

That numpty Super Rams making himself loo right fool. :lol:

Steve Nicholson ‏@SNicholsonDT 5m5 minutes ago

For Derby ... Russell looks sharp, Hendrick strong, Weimann quiet other than pass for the goal, and Hughes did not see enough of the ball

At the back, Pearce looked solid alongside Keogh, Christie better than he was at Grimsby, Baird steady #dcfc

Baird more in the Eustace mould than the Thorne mould, given wjhat we have seen so far #dcfc

Northampton the better side 1st half but Derby leading. I still wonder about the 4-3-3 system, tough for Bent

But it is still early in pre-season ...

So after a goal against a conference team and now a league 2 team he's suddenly a world beater?

If he can stay fit he will be one of the best wide men in the league. Last season he got the 16th most assists in the league with 8. Just two more and he would have been equal 7th. Also got 6 goals. He can easily get 10 of each. 

Archived