falcao to chelsea

simsdcfc

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really. I agree in theory, but you only have to take a quick glance at Chelsea and Mourinho's record when it comes to giving youth players a fair chance to see that it just isn't going to happen. Since John Terry 0 Chelsea youth players have made an impact in the first team, and that's in spite of them cherry picking talent from smaller clubs. Bertrand came close, but once Mourinho came back he was pushed out of the picture too.

I would think say Bamford would be 5th choice striker now? Costa, Falcao, Remy (If he stays), Solanke... there's Brown as well, but he's ahead of him in my opinion.

He's got to move on, and he needs to make the step to a playing rotational/first team for a prem club

I would think say Bamford would be 5th choice striker now? Costa, Falcao, Remy (If he stays), Solanke... there's Brown as well, but he's ahead of him in my opinion.

He's got to move on, and he needs to make the step to a playing rotational/first team for a prem club

Bamford would be ahead of Solanke as well, Solanke won't get near the first team.

Was named in champions league squad last year, got a bit of game time. I can't see any of bamford, solanke or brown getting much first team action. Think Mourinho would prefer Solanke of the three, should Cost/Falcao/Remy all be out.

Oh sorry, Falcao. My bad.

I dream of a time where a football club's fans make that Falcao's song and regularly belt it out at games. And I mean all of it. A bunch of cockneys blurting out those verses verbatim would be something to behold.

Bamford is not good enough to make it into their first team.

Can you imagine the devastation that Aguero, Suarez, Sanchez etc would create in the championship....? and that is the sort of player he would have to b putting himself up against to play in a top 4 premiershite team.... he is nowhere near it

Archived