Joey Barton

McRamFan

Massive exaggeration? He didn't go to prison then for an assault so bad on the back of other previous charges that a judge thought he should be locked up?

He didn't stub cigar out on a Man a City youth team players eyelids?

He didn't cause Ousmane Dabo to miss a seasons football due to a training ground assault that left Dabo with a detached retina? 

How am I exaggerating please mate? This is fact!! Admitted, charged and jailed..all of it... 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Massive exaggeration? He didn't go to prison then for an assault so bad on the back of other previous charges that a judge thought he should be locked up?

He didn't stub cigar out on a Man a City youth team players eyelids?

He didn't cause Ousmane Dabo to miss a seasons football due to a training ground assault that left Dabo with a detached retina? 

How am I exaggerating please mate? This is fact!! Admitted, charged and jailed..all of it... 

I think what is required here my friend is for Barton to take you hostage, keeping you locked up and mistreating you for the next month or so before pre-season starts.  There is a very good chance then that you might come to grow very fond of him.

Note: This is a very clever joke but someone might need to explain it to JW.

Saw Dimmu mention Scott Parker in another thread. Here is a guy who's better than Barton in every single way but playing the attention seeking fame game. If he mouthed off on twitter and was controversial then he'd be better off. 

Not suggesting him but just saying it's a better call from Dimmu.

Rock solid. A truly hard player. Very composed. Seen football right at the top. A good example and can still boss a midfield. Barton has nothing on him. 

Seen people slag off Barton in various places as he would cause disharmony in the team and have a bad team spirit....

But in the same breath would have Jason Shackell back in a heartbeat as he's a "leader" and would lift morale and team spirit....

You couldn't make it up.... The ironies

Seen people slag off Barton in various places as he would cause disharmony in the team and have a bad team spirit....

But in the same breath would have Jason Shackell back in a heartbeat as he's a "leader" and would lift morale and team spirit....

You couldn't make it up.... The ironies

​I agree with this. I'm not keen on Shackell either, but it's harder to criticise his character because it's all based on hearsay. At least Barton has left a vast catalog of evidence we can point to as proof of his unsuitability.

​I agree with this. I'm not keen on Shackell either, but it's harder to criticise his character because it's all based on hearsay. At least Barton has left a vast catalog of evidence we can point to as proof of his unsuitability.

I like Shack don't get me wrong.... I'm just pointing out the ironies in it all... Find it quite amusing. :)

Archived