Slooooooooooooooooooooooooow down

Ovis aries

I think DCFC should slow down a bit , things are going a bit too fast for my liking .

I want the manager to take stock for a few days and have a good look at what he has already at the club.

I am NOT overly convinced that all the activity at the moment is at his behest .

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think DCFC should slow down a bit , things are going a bit too fast for my liking .

I want the manager to take stock for a few days and have a good look at what he has already at the club.

I am NOT overly convinced that all the activity at the moment is at his behest .

Why's that !

We have signed Bent which was a no brainier. 

Ince is also a no brainier. 

Pearce was in the pipe line and replaces Whitbread. 

I don't understand you why do you get so worried .

Clement will be his own man don't worry. 

I disagree- I don't think anything would be happening without Clement giving it the green light first. 

A lot of the work has already been done, it's probably a case of the recruitment team asking the manager if he is happy with X-player joining the club. 

I can't imagine there'd be too many managers at this level who'd say 'no' to Darren Bent or Tom Ince. 

​And your reasons to justify or at least support your doubts are? Is it not likely that Clement was consulted before he formally took charge?

Remember when BD decided to go on holiday for a fortnight, and all the decent players within our price range had been snapped up (or gazumped by Sunderland) by the time he got back from sunning his putrid flesh? We landed Rob Earnshaw, Clod and Kenny Miller.

I'm comfortable with the current 'strike while the fire is hot' situation - basic Blacksmithing 101.

​And your reasons to justify or at least support your doubts are? Is it not likely that Clement was consulted before he formally took charge?

Remember when BD decided to go on holiday for a fortnight, and all the decent players within our price range had been snapped up (or gazumped by Sunderland) by the time he got back from sunning his putrid flesh? We landed Rob Earnshaw, Clod and Kenny Miller.

I'm comfortable with the current 'strike while the fire is hot' situation - basic Blacksmithing 101.

​If your happy fine , I see my old mate Tony( Knabby crackers ) agrees with me , and believe you me he has forgotten more about the Rams than you or I will ever know .

​If your happy fine , I see my old mate Tony( Knabby crackers ) agrees with me , and believe you me he has forgotten more about the Rams than you or I will ever know .

​I fail to see what 'knowledge of The Rams' has got to do with the haste (or otherwise) you seem to be accusing Derby of at the moment. It is irrelevant whether you, I, or anyone else for that matter, are happy or unhappy over the current acquisitions, because that's not our job.

​I fail to see what 'knowledge of The Rams' has got to do with the haste (or otherwise) you seem to be accusing Derby of at the moment. It is irrelevant whether you, I, or anyone else for that matter, are happy or unhappy over the current acquisitions, because that's not our job.

​I am allowed to have concerns and opinions , some of which may be allayed shortly.

If I think things are moving too fast I will say so , and you can stick it in your pipe and smoke it.

Feel free to pass some insulting personal remark about my username or  anything else you may fancy .:)

Archived