The 1884 Group

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the next game we step up will be wolves, it takes quite a while for things to be delivered. 

Got some big plans, keeping them under wraps for now though

Oooohhh, surprises :D

the next game we step up will be wolves, it takes quite a while for things to be delivered. 

Got some big plans, keeping them under wraps for now though

30,000 folk wearing Don Goodman wigs' all dressed in black, wearing black leather and some bling and all doing the Harlem Shuffle? Biggest flag you've ever seen, saying "C'mon Don Give Us A Song".....   

30,000 folk wearing Don Goodman wigs' all dressed in black, wearing black leather and some bling and all doing the Harlem Shuffle? Biggest flag you've ever seen, saying "C'mon Don Give Us A Song".....   

I was with you till the flag. 8/5/72 does it for me 

• 2 weeks later...

"Your so quiet you sound like Nottingham"........

I've just watched the Derby v Leeds Utd game, recorded it as I was on route to Wembley.

Couldn't hear much from us coming through on Sky TV, except for Leeds fans coming through loud and clear, and them giving us " What the f@@king ell was that, when a few of us sang if you don't do the bounce you must be a red etc, which is a very naff song indeed.

Hope the step up against Wolves includes us singing some quality tunes, loudly and proudly, surely we can.

Use the donations all on a bet for Richard Keogh to score on Saturday, bound to get cracking odds, and if he fails you'd still have the betting slip that you could photocopy again and again etc and could use it as a huge flag which might constantly end up on it's @rse but hey ho.

I noticed he didn't get a challenge in or a block for Leeds first goal and ended up on his @rse when Woods shot came flying by for their second, or alternatively can we just stick Richard Keogh on a big stick and wave him around in the crowd!

I've been on my own personal international break, sorry for the silence!

I think a performance and a win will go a long way towards the atmosphere improving!

Give us a clue on what is coming for the Wolves game? Something to help us to boo I hope? Maybe a #BairdOut sign? A picture of Keoghs face, preferably this one?

10262052_10152732349520797_3699629499658354150_n.jpg

Give us a clue on what is coming for the Wolves game? Something to help us to boo I hope? Maybe a #BairdOut sign? A picture of Keoghs face, preferably this one?

10262052_10152732349520797_3699629499658354150_n.jpg

it's a massive arrow saying kick the ball in here, pointing towards the goal. Then you can flip it over where it says don't let the other team kick the ball in here for when we're defending that end.

it's a massive arrow saying kick the ball in here, pointing towards the goal. Then you can flip it over where it says don't let the other team kick the ball in here for when we're defending that end.

A Magdeburg moment?

Archived