Derby want to sign Bent and Ince

​Ince is capable of not only scoring 20 in a season, but also getting 13 assists and 7 penalties. Anyone who doesn;t want him can go down the road and support that other team. 

​Ilson?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry guys Martin and Thorne aren't leaving if Clement if our manager. I imagine that he will want to play The Real Madrid way.

I think these are the players who will 100% be here next season if Clement takes charge:

Martin= Benzema. Both hold up players, great technically and linking with the midfielders.

Keogh= Sergio Ramos. Both like run out of the defence and start of the attacks

Thorne= Alonso/Kroos. Dictate the play with long or short passes and provide the defensive cover

Hughes= Modric. This is a big year for Hughes and if Clement becomes our manager then I think he can teach Hughes the defensive side of the game just like he did with Modric.

Dawkins=Isco. I think Dawkins will be a regular starter next season because I think Clement will want someone who is good on the ball to link the defensive to attack.

The players I think at the most risk of leaving are Forsyth( I imagine he will want small, quick wing backs just like Real Madrid do), I'm guessing Obita from Reading , Hendrick and Bryson will also leave.

I do think he will stick with the 4-3-3. This is what I think his team will be, although this is not my preferred choice

4-3-3

Grant/new keeper

new fast right back Keogh new left centre back new fast left back

Thorne

Hughes          Dawkins

New winger      Martin    New winger

This will turn into a 4-4-2 when we lose posession with one of the wingers joining Martin up front with the other winger forming a 4 man midfield with Thorne, Hughes and Dawkins.

Don't worry guys Martin and Thorne aren't leaving if Clement if our manager. I miagine that he will want to play The Real Madrid way.

I think these are the players who will 100% be here next season if Clement takes charge:

Martin= Benzema. Both hold up players, great technically and linking with the midfielders.

Thorne= Alonso/Kroos. Dictate the play with long or short passes and provide the defensive cover

Hughes= Modric. This is a big year for Hughes and if Clement becomes our manager then I think he can teach Hughes the defensive side of the game just like he did with Modric.

Dawkins=Isco. I think Dawkins will be a regular starter next season because I think Clement will want someone who is good on the ball to link the defensive to attack.

The players I think at the most risk of leaving are Forsyth( I imagine he will want small, quick wing backs just like Real Madrid do), I'm guessing Obita from Reading , Hendrick and Bryson.

I do think he will stick with the 4-3-3. This is what I think his team will be, although this is not my preferred choice

4-3-3

Grant/new keeper

new fast right back Keogh new left centre back new left back

Thorne

Hughes          Dawkins

This will turn into a 4-4-2 when we lose posession with one of the wingers joining Martin up front with the other winger forming a 4 man midfield with Thorne, Hughes and Dawkins.

So how do you know Paul? ;)

So how do you know Paul? ;)

​I don't. I'm just guessing that will be his team based on past experiences because of the way that both Real Madrid and PSG played. I think he will start off with something that he is comfortable with since it is his first mangerial job, should he come here of course.

Don't worry guys Martin and Thorne aren't leaving if Clement if our manager. I miagine that he will want to play The Real Madrid way.

The players I think at the most risk of leaving are Forsyth( I imagine he will want small, quick wing backs just like Real Madrid do), I'm guessing Obita from Reading , Hendrick and Bryson will also leave.

4-3-3

Grant/new keeper

new fast right back Keogh new left centre back new left back

Thorne

Hughes          Dawkins

​Oh my :lol::lol: My favourites are Dawkins = Isco and Keogh = Ramos.

Oh and "new fast right back"? Is that the only criteria? I mean I personally think Christie is pretty fast. And my preferred criteria for a defender is that they can defend.

​I don't. I'm just guessing that will be his team based on past experiences because of the way that both Real Madrid and PSG played. I think he will start off with something that he is comfortable with since it is his first mangerial job, should he come here of course.

I understand that, but the comparisons are a bit off... I doubt he's even heard of Simon Dawkins. He'll have his own ideas 

Don't worry guys Martin and Thorne aren't leaving if Clement if our manager. I imagine that he will want to play The Real Madrid way.

4-3-3

Grant/new keeper

Thorne

Hughes          Dawkins

More likely that he will play Raul instead of Keogh surely?

​Oh my :lol::lol: My favourites are Dawkins = Isco and Keogh = Ramos.

Oh and "new fast right back"? Is that the only criteria? I mean I personally think Christie is pretty fast. And my preferred criteria for a defender is that they can defend.

​Obviously I'm not saying that they are as good as them but they have similar styles. I think he will want both the right and left backs to be small, quick and technically gifted, just like Real Madrid with Carvajal and Marcelo.

4-3-3

Grant/new keeper

Thorne

Hughes          Dawkins

​WTF?:lol:

​Obviously I'm not saying that they are as good as them but they have similar styles. I think he will want both the right and left backs to be small, quick and technically gifted, just like Real Madrid with Carvajal and Marcelo.

​No I realise that, it's just the thought of Keogh doing what Ramos does. I feel Christie is quick and technically gifted. He was superb in the early stages of the season. I really thought he was a real find and we'd be fending off bids of a few million in January, but unfortunately a lack of concentration, poor decision mking and ultimately too many mistakes has put him under the spotlight. I wouldn't bet against a return to form once he wises up a bit. If he played like he did for 3/4 of the season for the whole season I'd be carting him out asap, but from what we saw early on shows he can play, we just need to get that out of him on a regular basis.

I understand that, but the comparisons are a bit off... I doubt he's even heard of Simon Dawkins. He'll have his own ideas 

​They aren't off at all if you watch them play. Ask Bris Vegas since he watches Spanish football a lot.  They have similar attributes, obviously nowhere near as good.

​What's so funny? I'm willing to bet that this will be his team, should he come here based on his styles with previous clubs

​The comparisons you made is way too funny...

I'd hope Clement plays a similar system, as we have the players here to play a 4-3-3.

Dawkins at CM should be a given a fair run. Even if he's not a regular, at least play him in his best position. Proved towards the end of last season that he's comfortable there and he'd be even better with a proper DM behind him.

People clearly don't see it though, partly because they didn't rate him out wide and are too stubborn to admit that there might be a possibility - even if only a small one - that he could do well at CM.

All this nonsense about 'one big pay day' - Bent was nothing but professional while those around him collapsed at just the wrong moment. A lot of the side were clearly tired and that obviously explains a lot but there were times when you could be forgiven for thinking Bent was the only one really trying.

​Seem to remember a lot of fans thought Ince was the only one putting in an effort.What strikes me is that both would have played less during the season than most of the others,and would have had longer breaks pre season.

4-3-3

Grant/new keeper

Thorne

Hughes          Dawkins

​Please stop doing these. They depress me! The fact that you keep Keogh in them scares the sausage out of me so please STOP! Even it he's staying and playing 50 games next season, please allow me the summer of imagining him being replaced and sold! 

Please rammyboy, what do I have to do to get you to either stop doing these, or leave Keogh out when you do them? It's ruining my summer!

Archived