I wish to register a complaint

RodleyRam

I'll hold my hands up and say that my forum performance has been weak to non-existent for the last year...

However, things have clearly gone seriously awry and I'm surprised there hasn't been much more made of this. It appears there's been some truly shocking decisions and political wrangling right at the very top. I can't even begin to speculate what's actually gone on for legal reason but I hear there's a power struggle going on in the executive and in the vacuum a wholly inappropriate individual has been granted a significant amount of power...

Who made alpha a mod???

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard Mr Mel flew from EMA to some disused airfield close to Grimsby to negotiate a price with Mr Daveo for this forum, now matters are in a advanced stage and clearly if there is any movement it will surely be in the "rams talk" section of this forum under 15 headings of similar guise, Mr Daveo wanted Alpha to Stay but the pending takeover has put Alpha's position untenable.

I heard Mr Mel flew from EMA to some disused airfield close to Grimsby to negotiate a price with Mr Daveo for this forum, now matters are in a advanced stage and clearly if there is any movement it will surely be in the "rams talk" section of this forum under 15 headings of similar guise, Mr Daveo wanted Alpha to Stay but the pending takeover has put Alpha's position untenable.

​I heard there's man from Spain in the stand-by, ready to take bigger role. Not sure is it Malagaram or Ramos, both sound spanish enough for me.

Deal_With_It.jpg

Beware his sly undermining ways... he'll slowly discredit you and pull strings behind your back. Before you know it him and ambitious will be planning a management buy out and you and Boycie will be powerless to stop it...

Hey Rodders. Alright?

Me? Oh I've just been modding stuff with my mod powers given to me by Daveo because he spotted my mod talent to mod stuff that needs modding by a man who knows his way around the mod industry. 

I'm kind of a big deal now. But being a man of the people I still find time to communicate with civilians. So if you ever need anything don't hesitate to contact me and I should get back to you between 3-5 working days. 

Remember we were all created equal. 

at first. 

Hey Rodders. Alright?

Me? Oh I've just been modding stuff with my mod powers given to me by Daveo because he spotted my mod talent to mod stuff that needs modding by a man who knows his way around the mod industry. 

I'm kind of a big deal now. But being a man of the people I still find time to communicate with civilians. So if you ever need anything don't hesitate to contact me and I should get back to you between 3-5 working days. 

Remember we were all created equal. 

at first. 

​pfft... and he can't even change his avatar pic!

Archived