Meet Jax the hyper Jack Russell

Day

He's still a dog, pretty much my shadow, one fang left to come out then has all his adult teeth. Destroys any toy within 24hrs, found his bark...well it's more of a high pitched yap. Loves everyone he meets, most friendly dog I've ever seen. If he catches you with his teeth when playing and sees he's hurt you he will lick you all over.

sounds like you're enjoying having him around mate. I'm envious, cannot have one at Mostyn Towers and I'm out too long anyway.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's still a dog, pretty much my shadow, one fang left to come out then has all his adult teeth. Destroys any toy within 24hrs, found his bark...well it's more of a high pitched yap. Loves everyone he meets, most friendly dog I've ever seen. If he catches you with his teeth when playing and sees he's hurt you he will lick you all over.

you pervert.

Does my head in, right pain in the arse but wouldn't be without him. Looking forward to the adult dog days where everything seen must not go in mouth

Dogs are usually pretty smart - they will get stung in the mouth snapping at a bee or a wasp, but generally only once. Next door's cat, however - 6 or 7 times a summer. Dumbass.

• 1 month later...

I may over exaggerate his behaviour at times, can be a little **** tho but I have got him pretty well trained with the sit and stay, can put him in a sit and stay, go upstairs for 5 minutes, come down and he's still there wagging his tail like crazy.

At the same time his recall has started going to pot when out and off the lead, just blatantly ignore me and if other dogs are around I'm screwed. 

Found a burger in the bush the other day, knew I'd stop him eating it so legged in 50 yards and sat there ate it

Woke up to a bollocking from the missus for this, wasn't funny apparently. 

Think she must be worried, what with my track record with dogs and after a few drinks your faithfulness is tested 

She's just upset at the thought of the dogs shoulders and her breasts being the same size and wondering how you knew it would fit him so well.

She's just upset at the thought of the dogs shoulders and her breasts being the same size and wondering how you knew it would fit him so well.

My response to that would be to tell her at least the dogs shoulders are where they are supposed to be

Archived