Meet Jax the hyper Jack Russell

Day

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if only you'd somehow managed to get a picture of something Forest related under that poop, it'd have been a twitter sensation.

I love Jack Russells. They can be nippy little buggers though. I'm very jealous. I think there's no turning back for you now. You'll soon see the massive benefit of dogs!

Reminds me of one commercial from the past. Translation to this video: big bottle, small bottle, big bottle, small bottle. Very good, Jeppe. Search.

And the song: Don't take it seriously..

I had a Jack Russell Cross for 16 years, killed by lung worms :angry:

I pilled on the pounds since he went, I used to go dog walking without the dog for a while but people thought i was a weirdo, still miss the bugger.

dogs all the way :D 

I pilled on the pounds since he went, I used to go dog walking without the dog for a while but people thought i was a weirdo,

​Why?. Did you keep standing still near lamp posts in the rain and putting empty plastic bags on people's garden walls to "collect on the way back"?

I'd love to have a dog, having grown up around working and house dogs on a farm & think we will at some point but just not fair with me & Mrs being out all day.

I hate dogs. I love cats. dogs are dirty. cats are great. dog are smelly. cats smell of joop. dogs are stupid. cats wrote their own stage play.

Oh. I've just bought a Jack Russell. 

If you zoom in on Daveo avatar you can make out the thumb print on his head. 

I hate dogs. I love cats. dogs are dirty. cats are great. dog are smelly. cats smell of joop. dogs are stupid. cats wrote their own stage play.

Oh. I've just bought a Jack Russell. 

If you zoom in on Daveo avatar you can make out the thumb print on his head. 

I think we may need a new mod anytime soon.:D

Archived