You Tlumsy Cwat!!

Boycie

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bloke who sits opposite me at work is quite clumsy! He was stood next to the bloke who sits next to me, went to point at something on the monitor, knocked a bottle of lucozade over, blew the desktop pc up! Then the other day, pulled the cornflakes out of his drawer, somehow managed to pour the whole lot over the floor. Continuous pouring for about 5 seconds too!

me, I am currently walking around like I have piles or just got off john waynes horse, my fecking back, its driving me crazy, ed milliband wow, he cant eat well, talk well (nasal) and walks like mr bean, your hired (Labour must have seen this)

I could be. I tripped up getting on the airport transfer bus, fell on my knees and my bag flew out of my hands and hit the driver who was only trying to help load my suitcase. 

I slipped on the green slime that grows on wet paths and nutted the car. I turned my back on my shopping trolley and it had gone into an old man innocently queuing for the cash machine. I've had carrier bags snap a few times and once 2 bottles of wine smashed on the drive. I dropped a bag of rice in sainsburys and that was a mess. 

I could go on. I'm worse than I thought....

I wouldn't say I'm clumsy, but did once fall through a steel mesh re-inforced window in a bit of a state one Xmas eve.

Limped a couple of miles home, went to take my boots off and my fingers slipped through a hole in the boot, and the hole in my leg, till I touched bone!

The following day, while everyone else was tucking into Turkey, I was having an operation to reattach my severed achilles tendon, followed by 6 months in plaster and 3 months of Rehab!

Hard lesson to learn, I never go out on the lash without ankle protectors and shin pads on now.

There's a hill at the top of my street, with a wall before it. There are steps, but ever since I was a kid I'd walked down the hill every day and energetically jumped down off the wall instead. That carried on until I was about 21, when coming home from work I tripped when jumping and fell 6ft onto my side. 

Nothing was broken, no hospital visit, but I could hardly walk for two weeks. That was the start of my physical decline and apparent loss of energetic enthusiasm, I've never been the same since. 

Archived