Rams now hold another record

plymouthram

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was looking at all previous 2nd tier league tables since we have had 3 points for a win and have had the play-offs. 77 points is now the highest total by any team not to reach the play-offs.

​how embarrassing.

How wrong could you be?

Quick delete the thread!

Wolves got a point more than us, THEY hold the record! <doh>

I was looking at all previous 2nd tier league tables since we have had 3 points for a win and have had the play-offs. 77 points is now the highest total by any team not to reach the play-offs.

Apart from Wolves 78 points also this season. Shows just how well the top teams have done this year.

That's really cruel on us especially as we finished 1 point off playoffs and were 10 points clear of 9th Blackburn. 

Has Plymouth got a pier?

A record we don't have is the record for the lowest second tier points which will be blackpools even if the football league award them a point for the abandoned match. If they get that point they will share it with stockport

​I like to police within the four walls of this forum, no one gets things wrong on my watch goddammit NO ONE

Nice quick edit too Ramos,  I'll bow to your enforcement powers

Never!

Nice quick edit too Ramos,  I'll bow to your enforcement powers

Never!

​I'll admit sometimes I do get things wrong, but ill click that edit button faster than a bullet comes out of a gun.

​I'll admit sometimes I do get things wrong, but ill click that edit button faster than a bullet comes out of a gun.

You're obviously not posting from a device like mine, which changes ramos to rams, rammed, ram os then ramo's, I'm beginning to think b4 isn't dyslexic, just an s5 owner!

You're obviously not posting from a device like mine, which changes ramos to rams, rammed, ram os then ramo's, I'm beginning to think b4 isn't dyslexic, just an s5 owner!

​I'm posting from a little machine I like to call a Macbook Pro. But then again most people do because its the name of the product.

Is that a samsung galaxy s5 you speak of?

I was a samsung owner but earlier this year in the month of January, I switched to the sony xperia. I'd recommend it for all your forum needs. 

*Disclaimer: I do not use it for DCFCFans forum

​I'm posting from a little machine I like to call a Macbook Pro. But then again most people do because its the name of the product.

Is that a samsung galaxy s5 you speak of?

I was a samsung owner but earlier this year in the month of January, I switched to the sony xperia. I'd recommend it for all your forum needs. 

*Disclaimer: I do not use it for DCFCFans forum

Tis a Samsung, no option to change for a while due to a Redtube/toilet bowl incident I'd prefer not to go into.

At least this one's waterproof, so a repeat incident shouldn't end so badly.

Unless the security guards in B and Q recognise me that is!

Tis a Samsung, no option to change for a while due to a Redtube/toilet bowl incident I'd prefer not to go into.

At least this one's waterproof, so a repeat incident shouldn't end so badly.

Unless the security guards in B and Q recognise me that is!

​Try homebase for your future mischievous misuse of toilets.

I find that their security is very much lacking. If you would like some blueprints just stop by my trap, i mean house and ill help you.

PS our completely off topic conversation is keeping this embarrassment of a thread above the surface. We may even save it some grace.

​Try homebase for your future mischievous misuse of toilets.

I find that their security is very much lacking. If you would like some blueprints just stop by my trap, i mean house and ill help you.

PS our completely off topic conversation is keeping this embarrassment of a thread above the surface. We may even save it some grace.

Don't worry, someone will be along in a minute to tell me I wouldn't have dropped it if Nigel was still in charge, or Stevie Mac would have replaced it with a flashy loan handset, out of my price range.

Don't worry, someone will be along in a minute to tell me I wouldn't have dropped it if Nigel was still in charge, or Stevie Mac would have replaced it with a flashy loan handset, out of my price range.

​I've found myself chuckling at you a lot over these last couple of weeks.

Don't know if it's cos I'm drinking too much or you're genuinely a cleverly funny reveldevil.

Either way. Very good work.

​I've found myself chuckling at you a lot over these last couple of weeks.

Don't know if it's cos I'm drinking too much or you're genuinely a cleverly funny reveldevil.

Either way. Very good work.

My monies on the drink! @Reveldevil may occasionally be funny, but clever? Cmon, Ronnie you will be telling us Nigel didn't have enough time next.

Archived