Rams now hold another record

plymouthram

My monies on the drink! @Reveldevil may occasionally be funny, but clever? Cmon, Ronnie you will be telling us Nigel didn't have enough time next.

See, it comments like this that have led to my downturn in form recently.

I've tried hard to be a decent poster in my first season and a bit, was full of confidence until the Code zero reset, but due to carping from the sidelines, I no longer know whether to take the man on or look for the easy ball to a teammate, as a consequence I do neither.

The manager hasn't helped, if it's not get off that bloody forum and pay me some attention, it's her non committal to the cause, reckon she's been tapped up by the shop owner up the road.

You can say it doesn't matter, and I should have a thicker skin, but that's not possible due to the belly stretching it ever thinner.

Would it hurt you @iRam to get behind me every now and again, not literally you understand, or is your support as synthetic as your armchair?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am slightly perturbed @Reveldevil that you might think my armchair to be of synthetic fibre. It is also of concern that your Manager might be being tapped up by someone up the road.  Come down to Brighton sometime soon and I will work on your confidence and your Manager, whilst you enjoy the comfort of my sheepskin Parker Knoll.

Archived