Bryson

Ward

Warnock

Players that will leave

Martin

Hughes

Bent

Ince

An absolutely outrageous overreaction, this isn't football manager. We wouldn't get anywhere by changing literally the whole side. 

I doubt that there will be such a big turnaround whoever is manager next season.

I don't think we will keep Bent, Ince or Lingard (although I don't feel the latter has added anything) and I think we will lose Hughes.  Other than that we may struggle to move players on.  I would happily see Dawkins, Bryson and Forsyth leave - in fact I would be disappointed to see any of them in a Derby shirt again but then who would want them?  The rest I think still have a part to play although many need to reprove themselves.

An absolutely outrageous overreaction, this isn't football manager. We wouldn't get anywhere by changing literally the whole side. 

We haven't go anywhere with this team have we. We have finished 8th! Yes 8th. That's awful

They didn't invest in the right players though

​Genius, I'm sure they'll be giving you a call to get you on as a scout to remedy that.

They didn't invest in the right players because it's not an easy thing to do, but you think we should bin 8 of our starting 11 and start again?

Not the whole team. Only the ones who don't have the mental strength or confidence to express themselves. Would obviously like players like martin to stay as they have big personalities in the changing room but i don't see it. A lot of the players only stayed from last season because they were promised the chance to fight at the top again. Keogh's backward header near our own goal says it all

Archived