Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not betraying anyone's confidence. There's some stuff I'm asked not to post and respect that persons wishes

ive no idea when or even if ince will sign. I stated that he's meeting with hull weds and derby Friday. He may get a better deal and stay at hull 

believe it or not fellas. I post info that I know to be true and from a good source. I wouldn't post trash on a forum I moderate and have 7,000 posts on. Why would I discredit myself like that and lay myself open for criticism

You're on the wrong forum lad! You should come over here with SDSR and bring back AngryRam. It's more active than the DerbyMad one but you'd have to put up with A LOT of awful puns :lol:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not betraying anyone's confidence. There's some stuff I'm asked not to post and respect that persons wishes

ive no idea when or even if ince will sign. I stated that he's meeting with hull weds and derby Friday. He may get a better deal and stay at hull 

believe it or not fellas. I post info that I know to be true and from a good source. I wouldn't post trash on a forum I moderate and have 7,000 posts on. Why would I discredit myself like that and lay myself open for criticism

Just ignore Eddie. Secretly he wishes it was him with inside sources.

Wouldn't really need to give Ince a tour when he's already been here for 4 or 5 months :lol:

He was commuting from his old house during that loan though right? Didn't really need to know the infrastructure. 

You'd have thought if he was coming to Derby to hold contract talks or sign he would be in a car with his agent and possibly his Dad, not with Bryson. Might just be coming to visit friends or something like that 

If it's true he's talking tomorrow, might have come up early out hang out. Or the talks have already happened and he went somewhere with Brsyo to celebrate, who's now bringing him back. 

There's lots of explanations.

The guy who took the photo could also be lying/mistaken.

If it's true he's talking tomorrow, might have come up early out hang out. Or the talks have already happened and he went somewhere with Brsyo to celebrate, who's now bringing him back. 

There's lots of explanations.

The guy who took the photo could also be lying/mistaken.

Look through all his tweets. I rest my case

Yeah says Tom was at Moor Farm on the 29th. Oh well. Still betting suspension is usually a very good sign regardless.

Yeah says Tom was at Moor Farm on the 29th. Oh well. Still betting suspension is usually a very good sign regardless.

Means nothing mate. Someone put lots of money on Pulis to us (before confirmed Mac at the time and lost the bet)

Means nothing mate. Someone put lots of money on Pulis to us (before confirmed Mac at the time and lost the bet)

I did say "usually" - if we took every case of every bet being suspended I reckon most would turn out to happen.

You'd have thought if he was coming to Derby to hold contract talks or sign he would be in a car with his agent and possibly his Dad, not with Bryson. Might just be coming to visit friends or something like that 

That was my immediate thought. If he was coming to sign, there's no chance he wouldn't be with his dad and why would another player be driving him around?

I did say "usually" - if we took every case of every bet being suspended I reckon most would turn out to happen.

I know you said that but I seemed to remembered McCormack betting being suspended and ended up at Fulham lol.

Archived