Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

does that mean we have to take his Dad as well? Two ince's for the price of one? 

That would probably be a masterstroke. Contract him to the club in some way, don't care in what capacity, and then in the contract put terms that prevent him from spewing his idiocy around the press.

:lol:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What actually is the stumbling block in getting this transfer done? Is it the fee, the wages, is he tempted by the Newcastle rumours? 

For God sake man, it's turning me grey!

What actually is the stumbling block in getting this transfer done? Is it the fee, the wages, is he tempted by the Newcastle rumours? 

End of June is the end of Football's financial year. Amendments to FFP come into effect July 1 and it's financially a clean slate. That's when it'll go through.

A deaf mate of mine reckons he has signed. 

A blind mate of mine says he can't see it happening.

A mute mate of mine text me to say he would be speechless if it were true.

ps

I did pm my retarded mate to hear what he thought, but I haven't heard back from him yet. Anyone got any idea what JW is up to this morning?

End of June is the end of Football's financial year. Amendments to FFP come into effect July 1 and it's financially a clean slate. That's when it'll go through.

If we bring in Ince, Shacks and Bridcutt I might start leaking. 

If we bring in Ince, Shacks and Bridcutt I might start leaking. 

Sunderland want to sell Bridcutt, we seem to want him, I doubt he's going to have a problem coming. So I expect that to go through.

I think Ince is pretty much nailed on.

Shackell's a little more troublesome, may have to wait for Burnley to buy a replacement first. If it falls through though, as I said in Shack's thread, we'll buy another good CB. 

Interesting thing to see is who's going to be going. I know it's been said that everyone's going to get a fair crack to impress PC but there must be a few that based on last season, may already have their cards marked.

All these puns take time to read, and he will have loads to catch up with on Monday, as he hs no internet connection atm

Archived