Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tom Ince would be a great deal. I don't like Barton, he's got a rather inflated ego and on the pitch he's a nasty piece of work. We don't need someone like Barton plying an influence over what is a relatively young squad.

Personally I'd prefer someone like Britton from Swansea or a younger, exciting holding midfielder

Me too, except I had to look up what GUM was. Whatever you had , I think the mint and tea tree oil treatment will have cured it. 

​Probably a case of the wrigleys!

Back on topic, I think Barton might be the dressing-room catalyst we need. If his head is right, he is a shrewd footballer.

He is the type of player we need to compensate for the 'luxury' players like Ince, who are not big on defending but who might just win you a game.

CQ is quite frankly bizarre. Why would we be spending so much on management and piddling about with free transfers?

​If we are to play 4-3-3 we need a second CDM and Barton fits the bill for me!

What bill have you got in mind? a player that assaults team mates, loses his head in big games and boots players after he's been sent off, one that has done some jail time to toughen him up?

Sorry to go all Joey Barton in a Tom Ince thread, just makes me cringe whenever I see him suggested. From the Mirror article I'll cherry pick a few out.......

4) Getting arrested for assault and criminal damage after argument with Liverpool cab driver

6) Going to jail for common assault and affray

7) Punching Morten Gamst Pedersen in the stomach

12) Assaulting team-mate Ousmane Dabo on the training ground

18) Sparking a ten-man brawl during a 'friendly' against Doncaster

19) Breaking a pedestrian's leg while driving through Liverpool city centre at 2am

20) *That* game vs Man City

21) Getting sent home from a pre-season our of Thailand for assaulting a 15 year-old Everton fan

22) Stubbing out a cigar in the eye of Jamie Tandy

24) Exposing his arse to Everton fans after last-minute equaliser

25) Making his mark in his first Newcastle-Sunderland derby... on Dickson Etuhu

26) Being indefinitely banned by Newcastle

27) Making homophobic remarks towards Fernando Torres

29) Going head-to-head with Bradley Johnson

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/joey-bartons-top-30-mad-1285925

Just the kind of player this club needs eh?

Tom Ince tho, cracking signing.

What bill have you got in mind? a player that assaults team mates, loses his head in big games and boots players after he's been sent off, one that has done some jail time to toughen him up?

Jesus

Peter came and said to Him, "Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me and I forgive him? Up to seven times?" jesus said to him, "I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven. 

For this reason Peter's brother and Joey Barton might still meet up in the kingdom of heaven.  My monies on Barton if anything kicks off.

Sorry to go all Joey Barton in a Tom Ince thread, just makes me cringe whenever I see him suggested. From the Mirror article I'll cherry pick a few out.......

4) Getting arrested for assault and criminal damage after argument with Liverpool cab driver

6) Going to jail for common assault and affray

7) Punching Morten Gamst Pedersen in the stomach

12) Assaulting team-mate Ousmane Dabo on the training ground

18) Sparking a ten-man brawl during a 'friendly' against Doncaster

19) Breaking a pedestrian's leg while driving through Liverpool city centre at 2am

20) *That* game vs Man City

21) Getting sent home from a pre-season our of Thailand for assaulting a 15 year-old Everton fan

22) Stubbing out a cigar in the eye of Jamie Tandy

24) Exposing his arse to Everton fans after last-minute equaliser

25) Making his mark in his first Newcastle-Sunderland derby... on Dickson Etuhu

26) Being indefinitely banned by Newcastle

27) Making homophobic remarks towards Fernando Torres

29) Going head-to-head with Bradley Johnson

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/joey-bartons-top-30-mad-1285925

Just the kind of player this club needs eh?

Tom Ince tho, cracking signing.

Yeah,but besides that?

Barton hasn't been in the news for those reasons so much recently has he? If he can improve our midfield pool, bring him in.

Archived