Burton Two wins from the title.

davenportram

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always liked them but a friend of mine goes to a few of there games.. It's fair to say they do not like us with the songs they sing.. Don't see there hate torwards us!

Kinda made me not like them as much..:ph34r:.

​How does that work when half the fanbase are Derby fans feeling sorry for them?

Being from Burton, it's emotional, I remember going to watch them play United at the Pirelli in the third round 10 years ago! Weird to think how far we've came in the last 10 years :')

​I was in a box for the return leg for Old Trafford - Ferguson got Rooney to come up to our box and sign things and take pictures.

I was first to have my picture took, except my mum was a bit drunk and ended up taking a picture of mine and Rooneys chin :lol: I was ******* gutted :lol:

Being from Burton, it's emotional, I remember going to watch them play United at the Pirelli in the third round 10 years ago! Weird to think how far we've came in the last 10 years :')

​you burton reject you!

Its strange to see Burton getting promotion to League 1 or Division 3 or whatever its called nowadays....fair play to em and i wish them all the best.

One of the best fights at the Baseball Ground was the Burton v Leicester City cup match in the 1980's. For some reason the Football authoriities  thought it would be sensible for Burton and Leicester to play at Derby. 

All the Derby hooligans turned up to support Burton and the Leicester idiots turned up to take the piss in Derby.

Great fights all over the place that day....

Archived