play offs it is then

B4ev6is

But today was most shocking we could not pass the to each other and looked lost without will huges. But thank god darren bent got that which got us a point in the end. I think tom ince needs dropping he is doing to much and nearly cost us again. I think jamie ward should start on tuesday as

He hold the ball up better than tom ince does. I just hope russle is okay as he did nearly score today. I think maybe have jamie handson with jeff hendrick that might be offer some service to martin and bent to get end of things.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But today was most shocking we could not pass the to each other and looked lost without will huges. But thank god darren bent got that which got us a point in the end. I think tom ince needs dropping he is doing to much and nearly cost us again. I think jamie ward should start on tuesday as

He hold the ball up better than tom ince does. I just hope russle is okay as he did nearly score today. I think maybe have jamie handson with jeff hendrick that might be offer some service to martin and bent to get end of things.

​B4 it was playoffs after the Watford game mate, the top 4 were out of sight then unfortunately.

Keep the faith and your enthusiasm though we will need it in order to find some form going into the playoffs. 

I agree I thought Ince played poorly but so did everyone. 

Hopefully Shotton and Whitbread will play the next game alongside Keogh and Forsyth and then after Blackpool we will have Hughes and then potentially George Thorne might be fit before the playoffs according to another post on the forum. We can still go up this season. 

Well we did see never give up but we need get back our old selfs back. If the dressing room given up on steve as they know he might be going. But if this is the case then they should do it for us the fans and clion broomfield who is dieing from cancer.

Well we did see never give up but we need get back our old selfs back. If the dressing room given up on steve as they know he might be going. But if this is the case then they should do it for us the fans and clion broomfield who is dieing from cancer.

​I think people are looking into the McClaren thing too much. The players aren't playing for McClaren they want to go up with or without him for the good of their careers. 

​I think people are looking into the McClaren thing too much. The players aren't playing for McClaren they want to go up with or without him for the good of their careers. 

And Brentford don't seem to have given up because their manager is leaving at the end of the season!

Archived