Gutless

Nuwtfly

It was depressing seeing ppl leaving at ht from where I was looking over from the Arena. It reminded me of that Ipswich game, shame this didn't end with the same positive outcome.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was depressing seeing ppl leaving at ht from where I was looking over from the Arena. It reminded me of that Ipswich game, shame this didn't end with the same positive outcome.

I hope you were cleaning the windows and not just slacking off!

Today's game against Brentford has been one of the most pathetic, gutless performance's I've seen from a Derby side under Steve Mac. The players look disinterested, unmotivated and most of all shot of any confidence. Obviously I don't know why this is, but if I had to put my money on it, I would say this disinterest has leaked down from the manager, who has looked uninterested since the Newcastle speculation began.

Combine this with one of the oddest, unbalanced defences Derby have ever had, I would say promotion is not only no longer on the cards, but also undeserved. 

Club needs a shake up.

Big changes needed in the summer. On the pitch and off.

​And precisely what is the evidence that makes you say 'MacClaren has looked disinterested since the Newcastle speculation began?

Loss of confidence, missing players through injury and suspension and players having to play out of position are enough to explain yesterday. What other defensive line-up would you have gone with?

No quarrel with changes being needed - defenders top of the list.

Lets be frank how many of the players have improved from last season? My take is that Hughesy and Martin have stepped up. Russell and Hendrick in patches have come on but the rest really have been generally one some more levels down on last season. Lack of bottle has also been apparent starting from Granty as he has cost us big time.

Vodafone? Not a chance -I've had run ins with them before,which makes me even angrier that I let them back in.The rep could just deny saying what he'd said.Anyway,I'm at least going to have the pleasure of telling them what I think of them,and that they'll never,ever feature in my house again.

Hi. Miss selling is miss selling. He certainly never said you would get slower speeds, so once you can show you get a lot slower speed you should have been released from the contract. An email to CEO Office normally gets a helpful response from senior staff as opposed to call centre types.

the game ....I watched in a pub in Wales , much to annoyance of Everton fans as their game kicked off 30mins later. Embarassed at way we played, and embarassed at team formation and selections.

the in game stats showed brentford dominance.

raul looked very shaky indeed, a real disappointment as had such high hopes.

warnock offered nothing going forwards, absolutely nothing.

my team

christie.  Keogh.  Whitbread.  Forsyth

Hanson

Hendrick.     Bryson

ince.      Martin.       Bent

once Hughes is back then switch to a 4-2-3-1 formation we had at wolves.

we played well at wolves, hitting woodwork, disallowed goal, and defensive howler from grant

I hope you were cleaning the windows and not just slacking off!

Of course I was slacking off, what do you take me for? :D

Hi. Miss selling is miss selling. He certainly never said you would get slower speeds, so once you can show you get a lot slower speed you should have been released from the contract. An email to CEO Office normally gets a helpful response from senior staff as opposed to call centre types.

Your advice is good,Igor,and I've gone that route in the past.Unfortunately,having undergone 2 more severe health reverses in the past 8 months (including a 3 week hospital stay), I'm trying to avoid stress like the plague,so will just let the contract run out and have the satisfaction of telling them where to get off at that point.​

Your advice is good,Igor,and I've gone that route in the past.Unfortunately,having undergone 2 more severe health reverses in the past 8 months (including a 3 week hospital stay), I'm trying to avoid stress like the plague,so will just let the contract run out and have the satisfaction of telling them where to get off at that point.​

Hope you stay well.....your posts are always welcomed. 

Does need a clear mind to tackle the big "bully" organisations so take your point. You can't buy health :-(. 

Keep well ...hope you can cope with stress of watching us in play offs :-)  

I was so happy when we scored.

These two guys that sit behind us at every game just moan for the full 90 minutes, even in games where we are winning by a couple. They talk absolute rubbish as well. Dawkins played well today and they couldn't understand why he was even a professional footballer. Anyway they left early and missed the goal.

​Are you in the south stand? Behind the goal. I get there **** every game I'm sure they don't support Derby they just laugh at everything taking the piss out of every player. A non season sticker holder brought a ticket and had to move as he was pissed off with it. I had to move along and this oldish bloke was like did he move because of them.. Which obviously i replied yes so he kinda had a go at them..

All game abusing Raul yet he made some good last ditch tackles and played ok imo.

Archived