Derby search for McClaren replacement..

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4/9 on for McClaren to Newcastle now. 

​that's to be manager on 1st day of next season. His odds to be next permanent manager are 1/3 on. Which means the bookies think Carver is more likely to start the season as manager and then get the sack.

Does anybody know how much compensation would we get if he left?

I have a lot of respect for Mac; that being said, he has to be held responsible for the tinkering to the formation that has rendered us absolutely useless for about a month and a half, and the inability to find any solution to our problems. The prospects of automatic promotion have slipped away and we're probably not going up through the playoffs either. When this rumour first came to light I thought McClaren leaving would be terrible for us; but now, whilst I don't want him to leave, I won't be anywhere near devastated. Warburton could definitely do a similar or better job. 

A change at the helm could actually be a good thing; personally I believe a drastic change, in some form or other, is what is needed to haul us out of this funk.

Does anybody know how much compensation would we get if he left?

​Nope and if anyone tries to tell you a figure on here, multiply it by 2, divide by 4 and add £20....will be just as good as a guess as theirs.

Archived