Michael Laudrup

Cardifframs

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was it a coincidence that Rosler was the sky tv guest at the stadium last night or do you think he had been at the ground for his earlier meeting with Sam to discuss him taking over at the end of the season? Talked like a DCFC manager in-waiting to me and after the last six weeks change is surely coming...

Was it a coincidence that Rosler was the sky tv guest at the stadium last night or do you think he had been at the ground for his earlier meeting with Sam to discuss him taking over at the end of the season? Talked like a DCFC manager in-waiting to me and after the last six weeks change is surely coming...

For me it's between him and Warburton and I'd go for Rosler on the basis of his top level playing experience and the foundations he laid at Brentford that Warburton inherited. Not sure about Laudrup due to his last few months at Swansea but his playing career was fantastic no doubt but getting out of the championship is tough 

For me it's between him and Warburton and I'd go for Rosler on the basis of his top level playing experience and the foundations he laid at Brentford that Warburton inherited. Not sure about Laudrup due to his last few months at Swansea but his playing career was fantastic no doubt but getting out of the championship is tough 

I have heard, and you can put money on this, that Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink has already been approached and has agreed to come in at the end of the season.

You'll lose your money, mind, but it's a laugh.

Archived