booing

Sith Happens

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me and my mate call it the "zamora complex". We are all still woefully scarred by wembley and we are always fearing the worst. 

But with our defence can you blame us?!

​45 minutes against 10 men and we blame the defence?. 

Sorry i was referring to the defence all season.

Yes you are right, we should have put away 10 men but at the same time we have to be 3/4 up to be properly safe in any game everyone knows that.

The players want promotion as much as anyone. They don't need booing. 

McClaren said a few months ago that him and his staff needed to stop reminding the players what's at stake. They already know and don't need the extra pressure. 

People have such a misguided poor opinion on footballers. Just because there's a few bad eggs. 

They didn't get to where they are by not caring.

No need to give em a hard time. 

Sith Happens

There was some, just like the birmingham game, the boro game. I agree its not the majority but some.

Cant believe someone had sent a text to radio derby saying they werent fit to wear the shirt, so annoying. Only time ive ever felt like that was the last game of the premier league season, home to reading, you could just tell the players had no interest in being there.....this team is so far removed from that, 100% effort and you could tell it hurt at the end.

Sorry i was referring to the defence all season.

Yes you are right, we should have put away 10 men but at the same time we have to be 3/4 up to be properly safe in any game everyone knows that.

Like some others in this thread, I never heard any booing at all. Perhaps the OP shouldn't sit in the vicinity of the cerebrally challenged

Archived