Sexual Consent

i-Ram

Young footballers at the English Championship club Brighton and Hove Albion are being trained in the law and ethics surrounding sexual consent. The club is the first to provide the training and counselling to all its young players. 

The Protect, Inform and Prevent (PIP) programme aims to explain when, in law, consent can be said to have been given. It involves players taking part in confidential question and answer sessions about their previous encounters and is led by a former police detective and a psychotherapist.

One wonders if they fail the training whether the players might be given a roasting?  Any other pun related thoughts anyone? I only ask as other than Alpha I think all the other serious posters have disappeared.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still teaching people how to behave like a human. In your example though, it's the female.

The thought of 'pulling' a 'bird' in a club never appealed to me. Mostly because I'm a rubbish flirt, and my dancing is crap, but. Meeting someone in a club and taking them to bed the same night is rarely a good idea. Especially where alcohol is involved.

I think i just dislike the modern culture. I'm just a grumpy old man. At the age of 22.

Still teaching people how to behave like a human. In your example though, it's the female.

The thought of 'pulling' a 'bird' in a club never appealed to me. Mostly because I'm a rubbish flirt, and my dancing is crap, but. Meeting someone in a club and taking them to bed the same night is rarely a good idea. Especially where alcohol is involved.

I think i just dislike the modern culture. I'm just a grumpy old man. At the age of 22.

Archived