What car?

trekkie_ram

I do like the Octavia. My brother has an 05 plate VRS and I was looking at a 62 plate one when I last swapped my car 6 months ago. The only reason I didn't get one was that I'd look like a taxi driver in it.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After reading those, I've been staring at this on AutoTrader.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201501260449495/

Is it a ridiculous amount of money? Basically it's my house deposit - but I might just stay in my tiny room for a few more years. I don't know if I could forgive myself spending so much. I'm quite tight / thrifty usually.

Is this suitable for fitting toddlers? Obviously isofix is a bonus, and obviously the white seat edge will soon be brown (I'd have to put blankets down I think).

Have you thought of insurance write offs like a CAT D, insurers generally write off vehicles for minor damage, things to consider are that you will receive a shortfall if you claim against your insurer usually 20% off the book price, but prices to buy can be considerably lower.

Have you thought of insurance write offs like a CAT D, insurers generally write off vehicles for minor damage, things to consider are that you will receive a shortfall if you claim against your insurer usually 20% off the book price, but prices to buy can be considerably lower.

It all depends what's the most important to you, the cash price or the monthly payment?

Sept 13 leased a Seat Leon 1.8 tsi Fr on a 3 yr deal, costs just over 200 a month for a brand new car, 4% Apr, every gizmo you'd want, 180bhp, 35mph town driving, plus stop start to boost that further, 120 rfl pa, no maintainance other than servicing at about 180yr, works out far less than I was paying for a 5yr old 320i previous, much better car to drive too! If you really like the Skoda, should be able to find much the same deal on a spanker.

Archived