El Crapico

Day

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But I stay switched onto the Premier League far more than I would elsewhere. I cannot back this point up with facts but goals per game I would suggest the PL offers more. I'm also loyal to our own league. I bet when, sorry, if, we get promoted you may watch MOTD until the end?

Agree we brand it superbly but I also choose not to cherry pick from the other leagues. Germany doesn't excite me as it's so one sided, and Italy is so dull.

It won't happen due to TV, police and the Europa League but I would love to see seven Saturday games at 3pm, with three other games for TV around Sat, Sun or Monday.

my other frustration is the lack of multiball. I actually think that this 1) disadvantages our players as you have to remain switched on all the time and I reckon we lose minimum 2 minutes per game due to only having one ball. In the Championship this is twelve full games lost!

​This is rubbish. The German league is nowhere near as entertaining due to the fact that the gulf in class is too big. You have picked one team out of the entire league so basically Wolfsburg are entertaining. This would be a comparison to saying the to saying just Spurs are entertaining because they score lots of goals and conceding.

And also, Wolfsburg don't concede lots, they just have over 2 games of the season 5-4 v Bayern and 5-3 v Bremen, so you have based that off 2 games.

I find german football more entertaining than the premier league if i'm honest. Would highly recommend watching wolfsburg because they score lots but also concede lots plus de bruyne is very good

​This is rubbish. The German league is nowhere near as entertaining due to the fact that the gulf in class is too big. You have picked one team out of the entire league so basically Wolfsburg are entertaining. This would be a comparison to saying the to saying just Spurs are entertaining because they score lots of goals and conceding.

And also, Wolfsburg don't concede lots, they just have over 2 games of the season 5-4 v Bayern and 5-3 v Bremen, so you have based that off 2 games.

​Haha gulf in class. Remind where the what country the current world champions are from? There are lots of entertaining teams in the bundesliga and a number of them now have the confidence after Germany's world cup win, i just used wolfsburg as an example. If the premier league was so entertaining and competitive then why have a different number of teams in germany won it? Whereas in england it's always the same teams. Stuttgart won the bundesliga a few years ago and now they are at the bottom. Now that's competitive. 

​I meant gulf in class between the teams in Germany, i.e. Bayern are miles too good for the rest of the division, i.e. not entertaining. You are taking the comments how you want it just to try and back up your claims.

Stuttgart won in back in 06 for a start. Over 20 years of Bundesliga, Bayern will have won it 12 times (inc this year assuming they win) and Dortmund 4. That to me is dominance of the Bundesliga therefore not as entertaining personally.

I'm not saying that the premier league hasn't got dominance, but at least the top 4 are usually close to each other.

​Meanwhile man utd have won the premier league 13 times. Many the teams are close together because they are equally as bad? If Bayern were in the premier league then I'm pretty confident that they would win it by at least 10 points, maybe 15, if we put into perspective that worst man utd team that fergy had won it by 11 points in 2013

The thing is, you can't really complain when X team is so dominant in their own league (Bayern, Barca, Madrid) when they have the best players in the world.

What's laughable is when a team who's not even top five in Europe (Chelsea) are so dominant with talks of going through the whole domestic season unbeaten - how **** does that make the rest then?

I think the PL was the best league in the world from 2005-2009. We had most of the best players, we had numerous clubs who made the last four in the CL and that season when Derby got 11 points the likes of Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs, United and Arsenal all had better XIs than they do now.

But now? No way Jose.

I'm also not sure how others have the nerve to call other leagues non-competitive and insist the PL is. How is it? The top team has only lost two domestic matches in 29 and have led the table comfortable since game 3.

This myth that the bottom teams regularly beat the top teams is also rubbish.

In the PL the bottom 5 have combined wins of 3 against top five clubs - three in about 40 matches.

Archived