Fantasy manifesto.

Rev

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that does occur in States;I took advantage many times of half-off,Happy Hour,and other discounts for college students when I was an undergrad and some as a grad student.

A free beer for any with a student id during exam weeks also.

Renationalise everything, look at a cost effective way to open up the pits, look at alternate energy supplies, ignore the fluffy lefty ones and go nuke.  Scrap trident and get America to have a sub base or two on the coast line and charge rent.

Increase the size of the forces so we are taken serious again.

Tax international companies twice as much for moving money abroad, or purchasing goods outside of the UK.

MP's only have one job and cannot accept gifts or donations at all from anyone, related, friend, dead or alive, foreign or domestic.  You can only be an MP if you have lived a life, you have worked, had difficult times lived a life and can pass a test to demonstrate you get what is going on.

A law is created where if a MP does wrong he is put in stocks and rotten veg is thrown at them for a day.

Renationalise everything, look at a cost effective way to open up the pits, look at alternate energy supplies, ignore the fluffy lefty ones and go nuke.  Scrap trident and get America to have a sub base or two on the coast line and charge rent.

Increase the size of the forces so we are taken serious again.

Tax international companies twice as much for moving money abroad, or purchasing goods outside of the UK.

MP's only have one job and cannot accept gifts or donations at all from anyone, related, friend, dead or alive, foreign or domestic.  You can only be an MP if you have lived a life, you have worked, had difficult times lived a life and can pass a test to demonstrate you get what is going on.

A law is created where if a MP does wrong he is put in stocks and rotten veg is thrown at them for a day.

​Maybe the £12 bottle from Aldi. Got to treat yourself sometimes eh? I work hard for it. Some weeks I have lectures like, first thing in the afternoon. Sitting in that lecture theatre 12 hours a week.... Runs me ragged mate....

Archived