Cracking quiz question

admira

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Park Ji Sung from the Korean Republic too much of a stretch?! Worth a go!

Sorry buddy, he comes under South Korea. K is undoubtedly the hardest one. 

Mutu?

Nope, though a good guess. AmericanRam has the correct team, just missing the player.

And a big HINT regarding K. He's also a part of th squad which won the CL in the same year as our missing Romanian star,

Florin Radecaeu?

Florin Raducioiu - Milan 1994. How the hell did you get this one? I would never have thought of him in a million years. The obvious one was Christian Chivu (Inter Milan) or at a push Dmitri Alenichev (Russia - Porto 2004). 

Yugoslavia and to go. The first one should be easy, He scored the winner in the final!

Florin Raducioiu - Milan 1994. How the hell did you get this one? I would never have thought of him in a million years. The obvious one was Christian Chivu (Inter Milan) or at a push Dmitri Alenichev (Russia - Porto 2004). 

Yugoslavia and to go. The first one should be easy, He scored the winner in the final!

he is an answer to other quiz questions, such as (at one stage) "who is the only player to play top flight football in France, Spain, Germany, England and Italy?", not sure if anyone has matched him in recent years.

I really cannot think of the Slavians name

Nope. The player in question finished third in the race for 1997 Ballon d'Or, he netted four goals at the 1998 World Cup and in scoring the winner in the final he handed his club their 7th European title!

I'm literally going to have to cheat! I cannot recall his name.

Puyol?

I'd say

Ray Kennedy (Liverpool)

Iker Cassillas (Madrid)

John McGovern (Forest)

Phil Neal (Liverpool)

Antonio Conte (Juventus)

Cannavaro?

Puyol and McGovern correct

Archived