10 games to go - Season starts now!

ChaddesdenRam

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I think we're more likely to go to Norwich and Wolves and pick up points than we are going to Wigan and Milwall.

It's a remarkable league this year, it's there for the taking with the games between the current top 7 against each other. I think Martin and Thorne returning could be very timely but I'd sacrifice 3 points against Norwich to make sure they had an extra couple of days to be right for the final 9.

It's just so unpredictable this year, we could literally win / lose any game! Great for neutrals, not great for those of a nervous disposition!

if we don't get at least a draw at Norwich [ideally a win] then we will be putting ourselves under immense  pressure because I cannot see  Bournemouth losing to Blackpool, Boro losing to Ipswich, and Watford losing to Reading....

Is CM back for Norwich? -Not heard anything concrete,only if but and maybes'

I am concerned where our goals are going to come from..........

if we don't get at least a draw at Norwich [ideally a win] then we will be putting ourselves under immense  pressure because I cannot see  Bournemouth losing to Blackpool, Boro losing to Ipswich, and Watford losing to Reading....

It would be typical of the championship if after our last three results we beat Norwich and Boro. Heres to me hoping out of blind faith rather than realistic optimism. To still be level on points with top is a huge positive with the run of results we have had. Really hope we can turn this around and finish strongly like last season. Didn't we win like 7 or 8 of our last 10 league games last season? Or at least end on a unbeaten run of 7 or 8 games?

Its officially squeaky bum time...

Each game is going to be nerve-racking and feel like at least 265 minutes long (not including extra time ;))

Tbh I cant call it, it could go either way but with Gorgeous George and Coldplay back I feel we could do the same as last season, and lets be modest now.... WE HAVE THE BEST TEAM IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Looking at the next few weeks fixtures, I think we have not got the lose at Norwich. Next game at home to Boro and this is a must win, that win would put a gap better us and Boro. Next, we are away at Wolves and we need a win again -  as Boro play Bournemouth same day. Then it will be bring on Watford....;)

Archived