Paul Dickov - Leicester City

Day

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw that update on sky sports news - it was only a couple of hours ago they said he was at Toronto !

He will be great at Leeds if you get him - he's a great influence on the younger lads and he will work his balls off for you.

hated him when he used to play against us, was a right little sh** got right in defenders faces, caused real problems, dont know what he's like now tho :rolleyes:

Well, you know how Beckford is a goal machine, will get you 20+ goals a season...Dickovs nothing like that, he's got as much skill as I have in my little finger. Yeah he might work hard, but who cares if your losing games and not scoring?. If we had ended up with Hulse and Dickov all season, we'd be in League 1.

I should also point out that despite his quite frankly appalling goal to game ratio, quite a few of us didn't want him whilst he was at Derby.

I remember one particular member saying we need Commons back up front behind Hulse and the goals will come.

Commons provides that attacking link between the midfield and Hulse, it's ok saying Dickov tried hard and he held the ball up well, thats all fine and dandy but was we scoring? was we winning? no.

haha sounding as bad the folk over at the nep 'we never really wanted him anyway' but you have to admit when he was on loan to us alot of people had egg on their faces he scored[sIZE=4] a few goals[/sIZE] and played really well :rolleyes:

twas actually a couple of goals :rolleyes:

I should also point out that despite his quite frankly appalling goal to game ratio, quite a few of us didn't want him whilst he was at Derby.

I remember one particular member saying we need Commons back up front behind Hulse and the goals will come.

Commons provides that attacking link between the midfield and Hulse, it's ok saying Dickov tried hard and he held the ball up well, thats all fine and dandy but was we scoring? was we winning? no.

who was this nutter?

Itso factso time.......

Rob Hulse has scored 10 goals this season in 22 games

Paul Dickov has scored 10 goals in total since the 07/08 season in 73 games, for 5 clubs.

Shaun Barker our central defender has scored 3 goals in 18 games for us, Dickov the striker managed just 2 in 16 games whilst at Derby.

• 1 month later...

Archived