Paul Dickov - Leicester City

Day

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's had a chance, he's done an ok job for us and alot better than most of us expected although the loan deal expires in January, by then Porter and Davies should be back and fit plus Vaughan coming back on loan. Doesn't seem much point extending the loan or trying to sign him as he's 37 years old, if we have any ambition at all we need to be getting far better players in than Paul Dickov.

Apparantly his work rate is similar on the training ground, which is a good example for the younger players. I would extend it for the season as he would be good back for injuries later on in the season and for what he does on the training ground.

The club is trying to reduce the debt, why have players on the books that will get very few if any games once other players are back fit. I'd rather the wages were spent on a player that would be used and improve the squad. Anyhow it's not upto us its down to Cloughie, I can't see him keeping hold of him past January, I could be wrong we'l have to wait and see.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

give him a few more years then and he will be playing over here in the a league

gold coast utd messed up trigs bet, they lost thier last 2 games and finished 3rd

still i won a few $ on smeltzy being the a leagues top scorer

but the full $2000 would have been nice

give him a few more years then and he will be playing over here in the a league

gold coast utd messed up trigs bet, they lost thier last 2 games and finished 3rd

still i won a few $ on smeltzy being the a leagues top scorer

but the full $2000 would have been nice

i had been wondering where the updates had gone, never nice losing a bet

Archived