The best you've felt as a DCFC fan since?

Kernow

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the last 5 minutes or so against WBA at Wembley, I went to the loo a couple of times, helped numb the pain of constantly checking the time, to see the game through, I was sat in the corporates, and was surrounded by quite a few Wembley regulars, so the lack of singing, and anyone saying much, meant a couple of visits to the lav, to shout out a couple of "Come on's" and "We can do this", eventually this pain turned to joy and a final shout of "Get in" was given by myself, a large grin appeared on my face, I was happy for a few minutes, before my brain kicked in, and I thought, what have we done, this lot are going to get murdered every week next season, then I realised I had to run out of Wembley and chase a flight home. I was soon to be surrounded by WBA fans, leaving Wembley fast, and after the last 2 disappointments at Wenbley, Leicester and Anglo Italian Cup, I thought 3rd time lucky, was meant to be for celebrating, but I just kept hush, respecting my fellow football fans, knowing what the pain of loosing at Wembley is like. I hated my job I was in at the time and being away from that on a Monday, was great, but by the time I was back at work and listening to what BD had said, I was soon back to the world of being a Rams fan, and how quickly the ups can be followed by the downs. Hence why now is special, we are a good team, and we should enjoy these good times.

Archived