Tattoos

Chris Mills

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got my first tattoo today and got me wondering who out of your other Rams fans, who will have tattoos!

Feel free to post pictures etc, would like to see :)

(Image related, hope I've done it right, never done an image before.

oSuxXgq?1

Closet Palace fan, Chris. Explain please

More rejection for i-Ram bless him, are you sure you're gay i-Ram? I thought gay people had internal gaydars and shouldn't have to ask?

Don't be so forward either, looks like you're just after sex.

Off topic...the tattoo not bad, but big for the first isn't it?

More rejection for i-Ram bless him, are you sure you're gay i-Ram? I thought gay people had internal gaydars and shouldn't have to ask?

Daveo is back, Daveo is back. Hurrah.

If you have time can you fix your auto-correct tools. I am sure you must have meant internal gardens. I bet your home is full of pot plants, cacti, and those big green bulbous bottles you can put a good mix of stuff in. Hoping you are remembering to water them all now you are going outside again.

Don't see why it's big for my first one really, don't think size is a limiting factor if its what you want!

As for everyone saying bald eagle, you clearly need to work on your taxonomy, it's a Golden Eagle ;)

Don't see why it's big for my first one really, don't think size is a limiting factor if its what you want!

As for everyone saying bald eagle, you clearly need to work on your taxonomy, it's a Golden Eagle ;)

More thinking about the pain levels, some can't hack it and pass out, others won't even flinch....that's a pretty big one straight out the gate, must have been a couple hours +?

More thinking about the pain levels, some can't hack it and pass out, others won't even flinch....that's a pretty big one straight out the gate, must have been a couple hours +?

Was 4.5 hours tattooing time. 

I wasnt worried about the pain really, obviously a little nervous as I first heard the buzz but as typical as it sounds, it wasn't as bad as I imagined. Pain got worse towards the last half hour as the skin was really tender by then.

Archived