WeAreDerby.com

Srg

For an idiot like me...

Can someone please explain how you sign up on here if you have an existing customer number, so I can buy away tickets?

Cannot see any obvious way, without it creating me a new customer number with no way of it knowing I'm a ST holder.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For an idiot like me...

Can someone please explain how you sign up on here if you have an existing customer number, so I can buy away tickets?

Cannot see any obvious way, without it creating me a new customer number with no way of it knowing I'm a ST holder.

Click on "Sign up for the Rams" in the top right hand corner.

Then roll your cursor over "Sign In" - it will present a DDLB (dropdown list box) for you to enter your FanID and password.

Your FanID is your 'customer number' as it used to be called (If it doesn't recognise it, then try your email address if you have registered it with the club). As for your password - I think the default when your customer number was set up was probably your postcode or perhaps your date of birth. Either way, I think there's a 'forgot password' or 'reset password' when you get in.

Failing that, email the ticket office.

I've just bought my Rotherham tickets - bargain!!!

Emailed them, but I have no doubt that I'm not going to get a response very quickly and I'll end up spending my whole lunch on the phone trying to get through before they tell us Rotherham tickets are sold out.

I know you are all waiting... a big will he/won't he story.

Initial thoughts were that my dad would have to try when he returns from work this evening - who knows whether tickets would be left...

Plot twist: The missus tries on her lunch at 1, potentially saving the day.

TBC.

Cheeky barstewards too, ordered away tickets last week 3 days apart, for Ballsmouth and Cardiff, charged me a quid each transaction for postage, then sent both sets of tickets in 1 envelope!

Got to get the loan fees back somehow.

there's a 'singing section'?? 

Yes there is a singing section started from ages ago think from October/Early November ish.. Stupid init. I rather not to be in there with some idiots though.

Cheeky barstewards too, ordered away tickets last week 3 days apart, for Ballsmouth and Cardiff, charged me a quid each transaction for postage, then sent both sets of tickets in 1 envelope!

I know that feeling... :mellow: However I decided to pick it up rather than posted. Collected Cardiff/Bournemouth and Rrotherham tickets on Saturday easy! Buzzing... Cardiff away we're taking decent following and look like we're heading for sell out our allocation  :) same for other 2 as well.

Archived