Wolves woe

i-Ram

Jack Hayward has died at the age of 91. Did a lot for the Wolves did Sir Jack, although the ground for a while was a bit cack. Nonetheless, as Chairmen/owners go he was old school and all the better for that. Enjoy your future wandering Jack. RIP.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nicknamed Union Jack, even though he decided to live abroad to avoid paying taxes, go figure

Good on him, why should people who work hard and create wealth , and jobs for many , and subsidise football teams , have to give their cash to those cupid stunts in the treasury .

Good on him, why should people who work hard and create wealth , and jobs for many , and subsidise football teams , have to give their cash to those cupid stunts in the treasury .

So if you subsidise a football club you should be exempt from paying taxes?

I must of been out the country when that rule was written

So if you subsidise a football club you should be exempt from paying taxes?

I must of been out the country when that rule was written

You are not too old I think , judging by your use of , of instead of have.

Did I quote only subsidising a football club as the main criteria ?

Sean Connery does it, Cliff Richard does it , I don.t blame them one bit.

Bit like Forest and Doughty. But don't ever mention it to either set of fans.

You would've thought after King Bill-eh's anti-climactic second coming they'd reassess Mr Doughty's actions and realise he saved them from doing a Portsmouth.  He was the only one at the entire club who knew giving the little s-hit everything he wanted would result in very big problems.  90% of their problems now stem from that little oink twisting Fawaz's arm to get what he wanted...

Because 3 Amigos

You are not too old I think , judging by your use of , of instead of have.Did I quote only subsidising a football club as the main criteria ?Sean Connery does it, Cliff Richard does it , I don.t blame them one bit.

Oh look it's the grammar police.

Oh look it's the grammar police.

You should really have broken it up into two sentences. Alternatively, you could have used a comma or a colon between "look" and "it's".

You should really have broken it up into two sentences. Alternatively, you could have used a comma or a colon between "look" and "it's".

I could of/have (delete as appropriate) but my time is far too valuable to worry about such minor details

I could of/have (delete as appropriate) but my time is far too valuable to worry about such minor details

Your time is so valuable, that you spend time on here making sniping remarks about the deceased former owner of the biggest team in the Black Country. Go figure.

Your time is so valuable, that you spend time on here making sniping remarks about the deceased former owner of the biggest team in the Black Country. Go figure.

Not sniping at all, just pointing out a fact.

Here's another fact for you, Wolverhampton isn't actually in the Black Country, go figure that one

Archived