Wolves woe

i-Ram

Not sniping at all, just pointing out a fact.

Here's another fact for you, Wolverhampton isn't actually in the Black Country, go figure that one

Not a traditionalist me, and I would include Wolverhampton, Stourbridge and Smethwick or what used to be known as Warley.

Anyway the Wolves will always be a bigger club than WBA. If you want to have that debate start a new thread, and leave this thread to Sir Jack.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sniping at all, just pointing out a fact.

Here's another fact for you, Wolverhampton isn't actually in the Black Country, go figure that one

My Baggies mate tells me that Villa Park is nearer to the Hawthorns then Molineux therefore Villa should be their local rivals not Wolves

I could of/have (delete as appropriate) but my time is far too valuable to worry about such minor details

Minor details?

MINOR DETAILS?

MINOR DETAILS?

Not a traditionalist me, and I would include Wolverhampton, Stourbridge and Smethwick or what used to be known as Warley.

Anyway the Wolves will always be a bigger club than WBA. If you want to have that debate start a new thread, and leave this thread to Sir Jack.

West Brom will always be higher though.

I've not mentioned west brom on this thread let alone who is the bigger club, that was you. So maybe you should start the new thread? I won't be contributing as I find the whole my clubs bigger than yours boring and irrelevant

Archived