Derby County v Notts Forest

Gritstone Ram

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm 100% sure he did the 'get it up you' hand sign to an individual fan after the equaliser.

Didn't see this so can't comment. Was it particularly bad or was it what you normally see from managers if a fans been giving them stick etc..?

Didn't see this so can't comment. Was it particularly bad or was it what you normally see from managers if a fans been giving them stick etc..?

I guess we'll find out tonight but it looked like a big deal. He didn't just turn round, it looked like he ran towards them.

completely outplayed in the second half. we seemed to give away possession so much in the second half when we eventually got the ball back. we weren't even winning the headers from our own goal kicks! every turnover to us, we somehow lost it almost immediately - even from the kickoff after their equaliser. no confidence on the ball. not seen such a poor midfield performance for a while.

Martin looked an above average player. Looks good because Russell and Ward do the dirty work for him

Not true at all. There is no player in this league with Martin's touch and he creates countless chances for the wingers. Our whole front three played well today, it was in midfield and defence where we had the problem.

At least Ninos had a sense of humour when he criticised Chrissy. You just want to provoke an argument. Tw*t.

Not true at all. There is no player in this league with Martin's touch and he creates countless chances for the wingers. Our whole front three played well today, it was in midfield and defence where we had the problem.

At least Ninos had a sense of humour when he criticised Chrissy. You just want to provoke an argument. Tw*t.

Says the guy calling me a tw*t. Grow up posh boy

Ah, I see. It's a gay thing. He's not your type. Fair enough. You must have been gutted when Bamford went back.

I would suggest using the ignore button. You seem to have anger issues. How old are you? 12? Seems like it the way you are acting and using the word gay as an insult

Archived